Dentist in Barking, Essex
Very good service at reception, and good dentists. They explain everything to you and give you costs up front, so no surprises later!
Feedback & Complaints
Feedback, Compliments & Complaints
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and ensure you have the best possible experience with us. You can help us get it right by telling us what you think of the service delivered by us.
We welcome your feedback and would be delighted if you are happy with our service that you recommend us to your friends and family. Dont forget to let us know too! contact us
If for any reason you are unhappy with the service you have received from us we would like the opportunity to put this right by receiving your complaint directly. Your complaint can be made in person, in writing or by telephone. Contact us
If your complaint is regarding dental treatment you have received, please address your complaint directly to the Dentist that treated you. For any other complaints please address your complaint to the Complaints Manager.
Your complaint will be dealt with promptly so that any matter is resolved as quickly as possible, usually within 10 days of the complaint being received.
If in a rare case you remain unhappy with the outcome to your complaint or you do not wish to complain directly to the practice you can discuss this matter further with:
- NHS England PO Box 16738, Redditch B97 9PT England.firstname.lastname@example.org 0300 311 22 33 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm excluding bank holidays)
- Healthwatch Barking and Dagenham 0800 298 5331 www.healthwatchbarkinganddagenham.co.uk
- NHS Complaints Advocacy - Voice Ability t 0300 330 5454 www.nhscomplaintsadvocacy.org
- Ask the Health Service Ombudsman to review your complaint. Write to Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank London SW1P 4QP, www.ombudsman.org.uk or call 0345 015 4033 for complaints about NHS treatment
- For complaints about private treatment contact Dental Complaints Service, Stephenson House, 2 Cherry Orchard Road Croydon CR0 or t 020 8253 0800 or visit www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk